Barker Keep-Safe Storage has a variety of storage unit sizes to choose from. Our units are clean, dry and safe. Select a size to accommodate your household or commercial items. We even have storage units large enough for cars, boats and RVs. Below is a listing of the unit sizes as well as some packing tips and questions you should consider when renting from a storage facility.
|Unit Sizes||Room Equivalent||What Will Fit*||Space Configuration|
* Capacities will vary based on the size of your contents and belongings
1. Place plastic or a tarp on the floor before storing items. This will keep your items from directly touching the floor.
2. Wrap sensitive furniture items such as mattresses, table legs, etc... in blankets or heavy plastic.
3. Consider placing items such as clothing, etc... in plastic storage totes rather than cardboard boxes. This will give them extra protection.
4. Consider placing dryer sheets, mothballs, etc... inside the unit as a precaution.
5. Visit your unit or have someone check it regularly. Regular checks can result in early detection of problems and minimize subsequent damage.
6. Be sure to lock your unit correctly. A properly locked unit door will not lift.
Questions to ask before selecting a storage facility.
1. Can you show me a storage unit and help me decide what size unit I need?
2. Do members of law enforcement personally use your facility?
3. Do you offer climate-controlled units for my important items?
4. Can I access my unit any time?
5. Do you have a web site where I can reserve a unit, make credit card payments, and check my account?
6. Is storage a part-time business for you?